Friday, April 8, 2011

3 Cards, 2 Layouts and a Quilt


The last few weeks I've been in the creative zone again. I've made 3 cards (4 actually but one is for someone specifically so I didn't post it). The first card was inspired by a very talented church friend of mine Julie who posted on her blog a photo of a skirt that she was inspired by to make an elegant card using border punches. You can find it here . This is my vintage version.

The punches I used are from  EK Success. I also used Glimmer Mist in Wheat fields and Patina. Ribbon-American Crafts, Roses-Prima Marketing and I Am Roses. Label- Graphic 45. Card stock Stampin Up.

And since I made a girly card I had to make a guy card. I love that the dog is building his own house :)

Card stock-Stampin Up, Pattern Paper- Tim Holtz, ticket-Tim Holtz, On the Edge die-Tim Holtz, Chain ribbon-Websters Pages.




This card I had fun using Ranger's Puffs embossing powder. It has a cool flocking effect.

Stamps and card stock are from Stampin Up, Metal medallion-Dollarama. Bling- E-Line, Lace- Dollarama again


I'm not sure if I like this page yet. I think I went tad overboard on embellishing, lol. The pictures are of my hubby checking the irrigation pumps for his work.

Paper-S.E.I., leaves-I am Roses


This layout I made before I knew what pictures I would put on it. This is a wedding photo of my parents which totally suited the layout perfectly.

Paper-Pink Paisley, flowers-Kaiser Craft and Prima, Say It In Crystals-Prima Marketing,  Frames-Melissa Frances, Pearl Brads, Kaiser Craft.


And last but not least is my latest quilt that I had been working on for a while. I wish the camera picked up the glittery fabric. The pattern is a Lone star, the quilt will be displayed at Prairie Chicks for a while as will the two layouts. The fabrics are called Fairy Frost and Antiquity by Micheal Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment